Location : Hollywood FL
Job Type : Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Job Industry : Construction
Job Description :
ALL IN ONE Employment Services is hiring an Administrative Assistant to Assist Business Owners with their daily tasks.
- Support and Assist Business Owners with their daily tasks.
- Writing memos, emails, letters, reports and applications as requested.
- Plans and schedules meetings, travel arrangements and organizing calendars.
- Responds to various inquiries both external and internal.
- Working in line with Project Administration Department.
- Coordinate various stages of new sales projects including preparation of samples, proposals, specifications and drawings.
- Assume tasks with the responsibility of resolving, and/or to assist in resolving, by being liaison between Management, IT, Vendors, Clients or interacting Departments as needed.
- Managing the hiring process, including advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews.
- Assist Fabrication Shop with ordering parts for all equipment.
Required Qualifications :
Qualified Administrative Assistant Applicants Must Possess:
- Minimum of five years Administrative Assistant experience.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Construction industry experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Bilingual (Some verbal Spanish)