Aerospace Project Manager
Contributing to the successful completion of major projects that support strategic priorities or difficult technical objectives, the Project Manager understands technical principles, theories and concepts to develop imaginative project execution plans that involve construction, tool make, CMM analysis, work transfer, staffing, training, and commissioning.
Experience and Education:
Each of the following are valid combinations of experience and education for this position.
· 7+ years of Project Management in aerospace MRO operations or related manufacturing industry experience with a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or relevant/related disciplines.
· 4+ years of Project Management in aerospace MRO operations or related manufacturing industry experience with related Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Business, Engineering, Engineering Technology or relevant/relates discipline plus a Master of Science (MS), Master of Business Administration (MBA) and/or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
· 10+ years of Project Management in aerospace MRO operations or related manufacturing industry experience.
Below are essential responsibilities:
· Able to effectively identify, report and resolve potential safety and quality hazards/risks.
· Able to develop scope of work, resource estimates, progress metrics, and communication cadence for overall project management to meet mission critical objectives.
· Able to perform technical data analysis and trade studies to determine cost effective solutions to complex technical objectives.
· Works through a disciplined approach in initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing tasks and projects to achieve specific goals to specific success criteria.
· Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology in Chemical, Systems, Computer, Industrial, Automation/Robotic, Aeronautical/Aviation, Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Environmental, and Materials
· Project management Institute Certification in Project Manager Professional (PMP) or equivalent certifications.
· Experience with Microsoft Project to manage project resources and schedule
· Experience with SAP, Quantum, or similar systems.
· AutoCAD experience.