Location : Coral Gables, FL
Job Type : Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Bachelor in Accounting
Job Industry : Construction
Job Description :
- Assist in the oversight of daily operation of the accounting department and improve operational efficiency.
- Prepare and input standard month-end journal entries including accruals.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
- Maintains historical records by scanning, and filing documents.
- Manage accounts payable, processing all payments to vendors in a timely manner.
- Input and support our monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting.
- Prepare month-end balance sheet account reconciliations including bank accounts.
- Support annual financial audit by preparing workpapers as needed.
- Assist in other tasks as assigned
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3yrs of public accounting experience, or 5-7yrs of Accounting Management role
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Prior GL Accountant experience preferred
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles required
- Prior experience with SAP Business One - Advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance- Advantage