"ALL IN ONE Employment Services" is looking to fill a Direct Hire Position Supply Chain Manager position within a Vessels Manufacturing Company.
We are looking for a capable Supply Chain Manager. You will be in full charge of supporting shared services and the Supply Chain team on multiple programs.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams to ensure timely product delivery.
- Use metrics (e.g. turns, service levels, DOH, working capital) and implement automated solutions to streamline processes.
- Identify the need for adjustments to Distribution Requirement Plans (DRPs).
- Monitor Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) levels.
- Document step-by-step procedures for the supply planning process.
- Re-engineer best practices to improve productivity and reduce waste.
- Train the appropriate teams for the implementation of best practices.
- Collaborate with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to develop processes and select vendors for new products.
- Communicate best practices with regional and national supply management teams.
- Establish effective feedback loops between each process owner (e.g. vendors, suppliers, packers, and shippers) in the supply chain.
$60,000 to $75,000 salary
Minimum 7 years of experience as a Supply Chain Manager.
Hands-on experience with sourcing and procurement.
Strong skills in logistics computer programs.
In-depth knowledge of SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance.
Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.
Degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or relevant fields.