Call Center Associate
Job Type : Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
Primary focus is nationwide lead generation assistance to sales force over the phone; outbound calling to Physician’s offices, Hospitals, Infusion Centers, Pharmacies, etc, as assigned by Director of Sales, providing information on the company and key product offerings. Call Center associate will not be responsible for the close of the sale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide information on products and address any questions or concerns expressed by potential customer.
• Training and thorough product knowledge will be provided as support for assigned product offerings which may be updated periodically based upon market trends, supply and inventory.
• Scripts will be provided to assist with approach.
• Maintain records of contacts and conversation in company database so that notations are readily available for Sales staff to review content of call for follow-up purposes.
• Secondary duties include maintenance of customer database, updating of potential customer contact information, noting requests for information to assigned Sales and Sales Support staff, etc.
• Call Standards include 80 to 100 outbound calls per day, or 3 hours minimum of conversation time, with a goal of 5 leads generated per day.
• Use of computers and computer systems, including hardware and software, in order to enter data accurately.
• Communicate and provide information to supervisor and sales team via eMail or database so that timely follow-up of lead is generated.
Skills and Requirements:
• Currently attending College/University candidates are welcome to apply.
• Previous Experience with Call Center environment required, 3-5 years previous experience preferred, particularly with lead generation in similar upscale client marketplace.
• Excellent communication skills with knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, both spoken and written.
• Active listening, asking questions as appropriate to determine customers’ needs.
• Candidate must be dependable, team player, persistent and goal oriented.
• Attention to detail.