ALL IN ONE Employment Services is seeking a COPacking Manager who can lead all aspects of our packaging department, including staff, machines, and systems in a fast-growing & evolving organization. The position must deliver continuous improvement to optimize production performance. This includes systems and operations development, staffing, training, production scheduling, inventory reconciliation, and reporting. The Packaging Manager is responsible for employee communication, motivation and morale.
- Identify and select third-party suppliers (maquilas) that produce the final product in the different geographies in order to ensure a high level of service and high quality of the products.
- Lead the negotiation of costs, maquila fees and efficiencies with third-party suppliers (maquilas) to maximize the profitability of the business.
- Direct the manufacturing operation of concentrate for CBC system and third-party plants to guarantee the supply of all the plants.
- Develop the strategy of supplying the key ingredients to guarantee the correct supply of finished product to the chain.
- Participate in the closing of contracts for negotiations of ingredients purchase with international suppliers to guarantee the best conditions of the projects.
- Lead the production process between geographies to guarantee the availability of the product according to the demand.