E- COMMERCE PROGRAM MANAGER
Job Type : Direct Hire
Reference Code : 1194737
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Biotechnology
Job Description :
We are seeking an outstanding Project Manager to work with our product, marketing, and IT teams in creating and delivering solutions for our eCommerce and web content programs. You will be responsible for coordinating cross-functional teams in marketing, business operations, and information technology to deliver a robust web content management process to our product, marketing, sales, and service stakeholders, to create an entirely new web experience to company customers. Data-driven judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and project management rigor are essential skills for success.
• Working with Content Strategy, marketing teams, IT project managers, and web operations to manage key projects and business readiness activities
• Provide support to online channel product owners and release managers to help coordinate the definition and delivery of new website functionality and/or content.
• Working with analytics team, establish and track project success through the definition and management of key performance metrics which apply to our delivery of projects
• Manage our ongoing program-level communications across project teams and with executive sponsors, by running our program meetings, supporting executive sponsor reviews with program updates, and escalating program-level issues as required
• Facilitate adoption of company's practices through integrating portfolio management into strategic and architectural planning as well as into project team structure, tools, and communications
• Identify opportunities to adopt best practices in project and program management, recommend adoption plan, and with agreement of the product and program management leadership, drive best practice adoption through performance metrics, training, and change management.
Required Qualifications :
Required Skills and Experience
• 8+ years of project management experience with a minimum of 8 year of overall relevant experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• company project management skills preferred in application technology environments, with experience in implementing lean scrum in enterprise environments
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in business applications such as Word, Excel and Project
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Demonstrated ability to communicate cross functionally and with key executive stakeholders.
• MPM certification preferred