Inside Sales Engineer
• Responsible for technical custom product demonstrations via web conferencing
• Design and architect a runtime production solution
• Provide product installations and custom product configurations remotely
• Provide product administrative and end user training remotely
• Work with accounts on setting deployment methodologies using Good’s product.
• Work directly with Product Management team as a liaison to accounts around technical product requirements.
• Effectively interact with internal engineering teams to scope out and provide solutions to complex technical issues for highly visible account opportunities.
Bachelor of Science Degree from an accredited school.
• Minimum 2-4 years Sales Engineering experience.
• Minimum 2+ years experience with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, DNS, Microsoft Exchange, and IIS required.
• Minimum 2+ years experience in computer software or systems including security products (firewalls, anti-virus, intrusion detection, content security, and anti-SPAM technologies), www, email, ftp, networking, Internet application platform technology, database and analytical related technologies.
• Strong knowledge and technical competence in messaging architecture.
• Experience working with integration solutions, and software API’s
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with relational databases (i.e. SQL).
• Knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls.
• In-depth knowledge and strong operating experience in at least one of the following areas of specialization: VPN's, Security, Remote/Local Access, WAN, or Wireless (relevant to assignment).
• Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques.
• Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, accounts management with the ability to interface with a diverse set of clients, over the phone and in person