Receptionist / Executive Assistant OfficeDuties
Open / CloseOffice
· Turn lights on /off
· Raise / Lowershutters
Field all office-‐incoming calls
· Answer phonecalls
· Screen management’s calls
· Field phone calls regarding new work/ proposals, gather info and transfer to VP or Sr. Project Mgr. Follow-‐up.
· Set up conferencecalls
Answer the door and greet allvisitors
· Sort and distribute mail, UPS, Fed Ex, Courier, Reprografia. Field all solicitation visits.
· Make sure conference rom is set up for meetings
· Provide refreshments as needed
· Clean-‐up after meetings
· Track public calendar daily. Make sure every person not in the office is in the public calendar.
· Track and Maintain Misha’s Calendar and personal matters. Make and confirm his appointments, travel arrangements, airline miles, events, CPE & licenses,etc.
Arrange Courier and Deliveries
· Call for Fedex / UPS to pick up packagesor drop offat nearby drop-‐box
· Maintain and order all office supplies. Keep inventory stocked. Distribute office supplies whendelivered.
· MakeweeklydepositstoCitibankasneeded.Copychecksforclientphysicalfile. Scan check copy to P drive invoice file. Fileaway.
· Follow up on past due invoices as provided by Office Manager. Contact clients personally with invoices over 60-‐90 days as to payment status. Follow up as needed. Provide additional copies of invoices and supporting detail asrequested.
· Assistance with monthly billing. Print and stuff envelopes along with billingsheet. Mail out and/oremail.
Copier contract management and servicecalls
· Monday morning (and as needed throughout theweek)
· Cakes forbirthdays
· Assist with Friday happyhour
Office Holiday and Party Decorations / Assist in office party and eventplanning
· Maintain employee and public office contact lists; add/delete entries asneeded.
Expos and CareerFairs
· Assist with orderingtchotchkes
· Assist with booth setup and pre-‐set up. In-‐office assembly & tear-‐down to confirm all items are in working order. Check that all items needed are packed for transport several days prior to shows. Ship all necessary items for out of town shows and arrange forreturn.
· Make sure plants are wateredweekly
· Replace Airwick plug-‐insas needed
· Make sure lobby always looksneat