ALL IN ONE Employment Services is recruiting a team of inside sales professionals for an
International Client. Our Client is a fast growing and global company, leading the expansion of non-Bank/alternative financial services in the multi-trillion dollar trade and export financing arena. Our mission is to be the premier provider of alternative funding solutions for our clients: SMEs in over 20 countries, corporate debtors and asset managers. Operating as a boutique player that originates trade receivables globally, with an emphasis on emerging and credit constrained markets, we connect the working capital needs of supply chains with global capital markets. We originate trade receivables that provide for attractive risk adjusted returns to asset managers while injecting cash flow into trade suppliers’ businesses, raising growth and employment opportunities to collectively contribute towards global prosperity. We are a transformational business and achieve our mission through hiring candidates that share our vision, passion and ambition.
Our Client is seeking a Client Management Associates for its newly formed operating center in the heart of the vibrant Miami Brickell area. The successful candidate will assist in generating business and revenue growth for Our Client and its clients. Successful candidates will join a dynamic, fast growing team in successfully driving on the Company’s vision and mission. The candidate will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and will have the passion and ambition in joining a company early in its overall history. ‘Customer at the Heart’ thinking and actions, strong and vibrant communication skills, and ability to prioritize and with great attention to details and deadlines, will serve the candidate very well in being successful in this position. In line with the company’s growth trajectory, the position offers upside career potential.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for direct contact with prospective customers and/or ensuring the customer on-boarding process is performed successfully.
· Front-line face to prospective customers; direct interaction with customers in providing and selling in the benefits of enrolling with early payment solutions
· Assist prospective customers in the enrollment, registration and on-boarding process
· Build effective communication channels with customers and clients in the LATAM market
· Ensure the customer on-boarding process is speedy, accurate, secure and effective
· First line validation of collected customer data and information to prepare for subsequent approval
· Ensure any inquiries and disputes are resolved as quickly as possible
· Liaise with Management to resolve any queries and issues to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Assume ownership and satisfactorily complete assigned projects
· 2-Year Associates Degree will be considered; BS/BA in Business or Marketing preferred
· Fluency in Spanish and English; Portuguese a plus
· 1 – 2 years of business experience; financial services, customer-facing, and generally in a liability and compliance sensitive environment (e.g. regulated businesses)
· Proven customer focus, organization management, and ability to work both independently and within the team structure
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work with and between several customized and standard software packages; multi-tasking
· Instinctively curious while maintaining a focus on the detail
· Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative and effective working relationships that promote cooperative goal achievement, and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect
· Demonstrated ability to anticipate, analyze and resolve problems in a collaborative and/or independent manner, along with recommending innovative solutions