Full Charge Accountant For an Apparel-Fashion Manufacturing Company.
Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis, Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward, Maintenance and development such as production, purchasing, import/export, accounts payable, accounts receivable, receiving, shipping, and other.
Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories, Maintain internal control documentation,Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts, etc,
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 3 or more years of related experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Apparel industry background preferred
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision