Care Transitions Coordinator
Location : Miami, FL
Job Type : Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Associate's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Required Qualifications :1. RN strongly preferred. LPN, PT, OT are considered in some cases (with a current, active, unencumbered license in the state of service);
2. 1+ years previous experience assisting patients through the continuum of care and the transition from hospital to home care.
3. Current CPR certification
4. Competent organizational skills;
5. Ability to handle stressful situations/deadlines;
6. Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills;
7. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the health care team;
8. Demonstrates desire to work in a marketing role; and
9. Ability to forecasts needs and set priorities.
10. Proficient in computer-based skills. Must have working knowledge and practical application experience with general office computer systems (i.e. Microsoft Excel), internet, email, desktop navigation.
Skills :CPR LPN RN