You will be a key-player for the creation of our company brand recognition in North America.
1. Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
2. Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other strategically relevant online properties
3. Events and event planning – attending industry events and planning meetups for your community.
4. Public relations – managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
5. Customer relations – responsible for customer support – as well creating the connection between the sales team and potential customers.
6. Communications/marketing strategy – responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
7. Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
8. Key contact with the local marketing agency as well as the corporate marketing team located in France.
Your qualifications / skills:
3 to 5 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
Undergraduatedegree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
Outgoing personality with outstanding writing skills. Social media experience. Willingness to work around the clock.
- An attractive compensation package including health, dental and vision insurance plan.
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training.
- High added value missions with high-profile business contacts.
- The opportunity to join and grow with a fast growing group.
- Laptop, telephone, etc.