ALL IN ONE Employment Services is looking for a Controller with Experience in the Construction or Home Builders Industry to Provide assistance and guidance towards any departmental issues arising from a financial or an operational nature and Accountable for the maintaining of the day-to-day accounting functions in connection with all the entities assigned.
- Responsible for the month end closing, account reconciliations and preparation of the monthly financial statements associated with the entities assigned.
- Review all financial information for adherence to established budgets and report any fluctuations or deviations to management for assigned communities.
- Responsible for the supervision of the Accounts Payable Associate assigned to their communities.
- Assist in the preparation of annual tax financial reporting to be used by our external accountants in the preparation of the tax returns for all entities assigned.
- Generation of analyses related to cash flow.
- Preparation of acquisition and development draws and construction draws and associated reconciliation of those draws related to the entities assigned.
- Accountable for Job Cost analysis and adherence to established budgets and the reporting of variances to those budgets.
- Resolve vendor payment issues and conflicts not handled by the Accounts Payable Associate.
- Proficient in QuickBooks.
- Experience in Financial Projections.