FREIGHT FORWARDING COORDINATOR
Location : North Miami
Job Type : Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : high school diploma or equivalent
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Transportation
Job Description :
ALL IN ONE is Recruiting for an Operations Freight Forward Specialist.
• Experienced in Export freight forwarding Operations Air and Ocean, Bookings, Customer Service, troubleshooting.
• Ability and desire to resolve different problems and issues that arise.
• Knowledge of freight forwarding/NVOCC in the USA.
• Excellent working knowledge in shipping business.
• Understanding of typical requirements, terminology and processes of shipping.
• Working knowledge of typical warehousing, freight consolidation and container freight.
• Ability to perform freight cost analysis, read ocean freight rates, and general bill of lading terms. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Required Qualifications :
• Minimum of two (2) years of hands-on experience in freight forwarding AIR and OCEAN NVOCC company.
• Knowledge of AIR and OCEAN carrier pricing and terminology in the USA.
• Excellent computer skills, use of Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Technical training in freight forwarding, Customs knowledge, or related fields is a PLUS.
• Require excellent English verbal and writing skills. Leadership and Reasoning skills
• MUST be a self-starter and a high achiever.
• Ability to close sales and convince customers to use company services.
• Ability to resolve practical operational problems and deal with a variety of situations.
• Must be organized and detailed oriented.
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment and multitask. Work Ethics
• Must have a very strong sense of responsibility for completing tasks and achieving goals.
• Must be honest and open in discussions.
• Must be both dependable and loyal.
• Must maintain total confidentiality of information. International Transport & Logistics company