Heavy Equipment Electrician Mechanic
"ALL IN ONE Employment Services" is recruiting a Heavy Electrician Mechanic for a permanent position in Miami to perform repairs and scheduled maintenance on heavy equipments.
- Diagnosis all phases of repair aspects, electrical and hydraulic of heavy equipment.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling and adjusting heavy equipment components (Engine, Emission, Electrical, Brakes/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis and Hydraulics).
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Ensuring safe use of power and hand-held tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- With factory training and prior experience working in a dealership settings is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 year experience (electrical experience required)
- Professional experience as an heavy equipment technician and hydraulics specialists will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment market and the competition’s offerings.
- Strong communication, self-management and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills.