• Maintain and Expand growth of existing accounts.
• Interact with local and overseas sales representatives to support account development and account start-up.
• Identify new customer accounts and business opportunities.
• Achieve or exceed sales goals.
Also, the position involves purchasing and negotiation with vendors, following up on request for quotes and orders sent to vendors. Search and identify potential new vendor and products that would meet with the customer’s needs.
The position also will require:
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years inside sales, customer service or purchasing experience or equivalent combination of experience, education, and aptitude.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of international logistic
To perform this job successfully, the applicant should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook and Explorer. An understanding of e-mail tools and strong writing skills are very important. Must have bilingual skills (English and Spanish).