Location : Austin, TX
Job Type : Direct Hire
Compensation : 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5 Years
Required Education : Bachelor Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
• Lead the project management, engineering and execution of new products.
• Work closely with Industrial Design, Supply Chain and Product Management teams to bring products to market on time and within budget.
• Follow NPD Process and ensure critical deliverables are met.
• Participate in the selection of component and final product manufacturers.
• Communicate directly with vendor teams regarding product design, tooling, sampling and production plans.
• Lead the design, planning and validation process to ensure products are authentic to the brand.
Required Qualifications :
• 5 years of experience in a fast paced environment
• Product Engineering experience
• Project management experience
• Consumer Product - Outdoor or Sporting Goods experience preferred
• Demonstrated 2D, 3D CAD ability (if interested in hard goods products)
• Experience and knowledge of various materials and manufacturing processes
• Managing vendor activity throughout development – Domestic and International (Asia)
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3D CAD– SolidWorks (only helpful for hard goods products)
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
• PC literate – Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)