Job Type : Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Construction
Job Description :
ALL IN ONE Employment Services Is Hiring a Project Coordinator to administer and organize all aspects of our construction pipeline. Specifically, our pipeline consists of two main types of projects:
1) Pool Resurfacing Projects and 2) New Equipment Installations. Both require coordinating efforts and schedules amongst Clients, Vendors and Contractors. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duty is to ensure all projects are completed on time and meet the Company's quality standards! Project Coordinator Responsibilities Include: ▪ Acting as the Client’s point of contact on all things related to their project. o Ensuring Client understands the project's process and timeline. ▪ Purchasing the materials/supplies needed for the project. o Coordinating delivery of said materials/supplies. ▪ Assigning/scheduling projects to sub-contractors. ▪ Develop and implement tracking system for managing pipeline. o Example: Monday.com, Excel/Google spreadsheet, Other Software. ▪ Ensure tracking system reflects an accurate record of project statuses.
Required Qualifications :
Possess excellent time management skills.
▪ Be an effective and clear communicator.
▪ Be detail oriented.
▪ Have the ability to learn and implement new software systems.
▪ Have a ‘customer-first’ mentality.
▪ Collaborate well with others.
▪ Be able to multitask.
▪ Be self-driven and able to work with little guidance.
▪ Bi-lingual (English/Spanish is a plus but not required)
#miamijobs #receptionistjobs #staffingagencymiami #employmentagency #employment #jobs #staffingservices